Ellucian Congratulates 14 Customers Earning 2012 ACCT Regional Achievement Awards
The annual Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT) Awards are out honoring outstanding individuals and community, technical, and junior colleges for their contributions.
Honorees named at the regional level will be advanced and one recipient will be awarded national recognition at ACCT’s Leadership Congress in October.
Ellucian customers earning a prestigious regional award include:
- David Harby, Danville Area Community College,Ill. (Central)
- Kathleen Pesile, The City University of New York, N.Y. (Northeast)
- Gary Gurwitz, South Texas College Board of Trustees (Western)
Equity Award Recipients
- Waubonsee Community College, Ill. (Central)
- Hudson County Community College, N.J. (Northeast)
- Central Wyoming College (Western)
Chief Executive Officer Award
- Karen Stout, Montgomery County Community College, Pa. (Northeast)
- David Cole, Itawamba Community College, Miss. (Southern)
- Bruce Leslie, Alamo Colleges, Texas (Western)
Faculty Member Award
- Teri Ann Mills, Portland Community College, Ore. (Pacific)
- Paul Benson, Dallas County Community College District, Texas (Western)
Professional Board Staff Member Award
- Lisa Poma, Mott Community College, Mich. (Central)
- Jennifer Oakley, Hudson County Community College, N.J. (Northeast)
- Tarsha Bush-Dudley, Roanoke-Chowan Community College, N.C. (Southern)
Ellucian congratulates these outstanding leaders and the leadership of the colleges recognized for their forward thinking and important works to advance higher education.