Students all start their educational journey with different needs, expectations, and outcomes, so the more you know about them the better you can help them with a successful academic experience.
From admissions and registration, to academic records and curriculum management, Colleague® Student and Financial Aid helps you understand and engage your students. Advising and degree audit tools help you keep students on track, whether your institution uses a traditional, one-on-one format, impromptu advising sessions, online self-advising, or a combination of several techniques. And, with contemporary student self-service options, you’ll be able to deliver the quality of service they expect.
Colleague Student and Financial Aid also provides the flexibility you need to address a more diverse enrollment, as well as traditional and nontraditional education programs.
With Colleague Student and Financial Aid, your institution can:
- Give instant access to critical services – regardless of device
- Offer the right mix of financial aid packages
- Deliver personalized services that drive student success
- Improve retention and completion with proactive advising
- Share real-time student information across campus