Why collect and manage so much information on each student? Because the more we know about them, the more likely we are to help them succeed. Each student starts their educational journey with different needs, expectations, and expected outcomes. Your challenge is to provide a successful academic experience, while efficiently managing the business of your institution.
From admissions and registration, to academic records and curriculum management, Colleague® Student and Financial Aid helps you understand and engage your students. Advising and degree audit tools help you keep students on track, whether your institution uses a traditional, one-on-one format, impromptu advising sessions, online self-advising, or a combination of several techniques. And, with contemporary student self-service options, you’ll be able to deliver the quality of service they expect.
Colleague Student and Financial Aid also provides the flexibility you need to address a more diverse enrollment, as well as traditional and nontraditional education programs.
With Colleague Student and Financial Aid, your institution can:
- Give instant access to critical services – regardless of device
- Offer the right mix of financial aid packages
- Deliver personalized services that drive student success
- Improve retention and completion with proactive advising
- Share real-time student information across campus