Join us: Ellucian World Tour is coming to a city near you
After a successful Ellucian Live 2016 in Denver, we are excited to continue the momentum with our first annual Ellucian World Tour.
The Ellucian World Tour (previously our Ellucian Live Europe, Middle East, ANZ, Asia, MXUG and SACUG regional conferences) will kick off this week in Dublin, Ireland where attendees will have the opportunity to meet with Ellucian industry experts and peers to discuss solutions for creating a modern, connected institution.
Ellucian World Tour Dublin welcomes attendees from across Europe and presents a key opportunity to share ideas and learn what the higher education community is doing to help institutions—and their students—succeed.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Create better ways to help every student succeed
- Enhance the student experience
- Meet the changing expectations of your constituents
- Make every resource count by maximising efficiency
- Develop a plan for institutional growth
With inspiring speakers including Ellucian CEO Jeff Ray, online learning expert Dr. Michael Moore and mountaineer and author Joe Simpson, this is an event not to miss. Note: For those who could not attend, we’ll be sharing the event highlights later this week.
Following Dublin, the tour will stop in six additional cities around the globe, including:
- Melbourne: August 18–19 (Australia New Zealand/Pacific region)
- Mexico City: September 27–29 (Mexican region)
- Singapore: October 11 (Asia/Pacific region)
- Bogota: October 18–20 (Caribbean, Central American and South American regions)
- Anaheim, CA: October 25 (USA and Canadian regions, as well as attendees of EDUCAUSE)
- Dubai: November 2–3 (Middle East and Africa regions)
Interested in attending Ellucian World Tour? Save the date and join a growing number of institutions dedicated to creating the right conditions for students to thrive.
You can also join the conversation and follow highlights from the tour on @EllucianInc using #ellucianWT16.