Business Continuity in Higher Education
WEBINARS, ARTICLES, AND COMMUNITY FORUMS
Ellucian continues to support customers and partners who are dealing with the ongoing challenges of Covid-19. Register for our webinar, “Stimulus Funding and Higher Education: Now and in the Future” with special guests: The Honorable Tim Roemer, former Congressman and APCO Worldwide, a leading advisory firm on COVID-related topics, on February 22 as we:
- Review the details of the latest stimulus package signed into law and the elements set aside for higher education
- Explore where and how these funds may be directed
- Share best practices as you move forward
- Look beyond the formula funding to additional grant programs
- Review the latest updates as Congress debates the next stimulus package and the potential impacts
*For resources regarding the CARES Act, including updates, application guidance, grants best practices, and technology program considerations, please visit our CARES Act resource page.
From cloud adoption to student engagement, our Ellucian community is rising to the occasion.
In response to the coronavirus crisis, Wesley College moved its courses online.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Washtenaw Community College needed to equip its staff and students to work remotely.