Reservations must be made via the Ellucian Live 2019 registration site. Register for the conference before booking your hotel.Register to book now
Browse the list of hotels available. All meetings for Ellucian Live 2019, Ellucian Degree Works Forum, and Pre-Conference workshops will be held at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (EMCC). Executive Forum will be held at a nearby hotel.VIEW HOTEL LIST
HOTEL SHUTTLE GRID
For your convenience, shuttle service will be provided for Ellucian Live 2019 between select hotels and the EMCC. Shuttle service is not available for Ellucian Degree Works Forum, or the Executive Forum.VIEW HOTEL SHUTTLE GRID
- The hotel list includes state, local taxes, and fees. Taxes and fees are subject to change without notice. Your rates will also be noted within your hotel confirmation.
- Rates are valid three days prior to and three days after the conference, pending availability.
- Parking is available at most hotels, and rates vary. Please confirm parking availability at the property you select.
- Please note: if you are paying for your hotel stay in advance of the event by check, you should speak to our housing bureau ConferenceDirect for specific payment instructions for your hotel. Ellucian does not accept check payments for hotel rooms.
- Consult with your hotel regarding transportation options, schedules, and pricing.
For housing support, please contact [email protected] or call us toll-free at (877) 855-6287, Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–9:00 p.m. EST.
THINGS TO DO IN NEW ORLEANS
New Orleans is a fascinating city with a vibrant culture, rich history, renowned culinary scene, and many things to see and do.LEARN MORE
New Orleans cuisine is built on a tradition that stretches from Paris to Port au Prince and from Cadiz to the Congo. It’s one of the reasons so many people love to live there and why so many come to visit. Every day, the city’s more than 1,000 eateries ready themselves to welcome their guests with gusto. They spoon the gumbo, blacken the redfish, smoke the pork, and plate the dishes with respect for old flavors and a warm welcome for new trends.LEARN MORE
New Orleans likes to stay up late. The birthplace of jazz and cocktails, the host of Mardi Gras, is no sleepyhead. While music is the local language any time of the day or night, come sundown in New Orleans, opportunities to listen and dance to live music and catch cabaret shows are in every nook and cranny. The city comes alive at night, keeping a syncopated beat that is irresistible and still going strong when the sun comes up.LEARN MORE