Pricing & registration
To get the group rate, send an email with your list of attendees to [email protected] for instructions on how to take advantage of this program.
Degree Works Forum will be a track within Ellucian Live this year. By registering for Ellucian Live 2021 you will be able to sign up and attend the Degree Works track with specific sessions focused on best practices and insights with the Degree Works solution.
Because all programs and trainings are customer-focused events, attendance is restricted to:
- Current Ellucian customers on valid maintenance or subscription agreements
- Ellucian employees
- Third-party (i.e., outside) consultants and or Solution Partners employees working in a role with a current Ellucian customer. These third-party consultants/Solution Partners can register for Ellucian Live 2021, but will require approval by Ellucian, must sign a non-disclosure agreement, and/or have the institution submit a letter explaining the business need and acknowledging responsibility for that person, and must pay a registration fee.
- Exhibitors, sponsors, industry analysts, media, special guests, or prospects, who have been invited by Ellucian.
Questions? Send an email to [email protected].
Your registration must be paid in full at time of registration:
- Pre-Registration ‘Save the Date’ Offer Price (Valid until 11:59 pm ET on March 2, 2021)
- Early Bird Price (Valid until 11:59 pm ET on March 2, 2021)
- Advance Price (Valid March 3, 2021 until 11:59 pm ET on March 30, 2021)
- Regular Price (Valid March 31, 2021 until 11:59 pm ET on April 9, 2021)
- Event Pricing (Valid April 10, 2021 until 11:59 pm ET on April 14, 2021)
Failure to pay during that price period results in your registration fee being automatically adjusted to the next higher price point. If you are paying by check, please note that the check must be postmarked by the corresponding deadline date in order to receive that pricing. You may pay any balance online via credit card by accessing your account. If you are paying by check, a copy of your invoice must accompany any payment made to Ellucian. If your institution is paying for multiple invoices with one check, a copy of each invoice being paid must accompany the payment. Failure to include a copy of the invoice will delay application of payment to the registration.
A purchase order is not an accepted form of payment. You will be unable to access the platform until your account is paid in full.
Registration Discount Codes
Discount codes for Ellucian Live registration must be redeemed at the time of registration and are valid for one-time use only, are non-transferable, and cannot be retroactively applied. Only one discount code may be used per registration and may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers, or promotions. Discount codes may not be applied to previous purchases. Restrictions may apply to all discounts including, but not limited to, expiration dates, package limitations, and attendee types.
Please review Ellucian Live 2021’s full Terms and Conditions for more information.