Increasing insights across the institution
Leadership, values, and platforms are the keys to a successful analytics culture.
- Clear strategy and effective change leadership accelerate the benefits of analytics
- Effective leadership can eliminate barriers to adoption and accelerate time to value
- The value of integrated data comes from having the right insight, in the right place, at the right time
As more colleges and universities recognise the value of advanced analytics in driving institutional growth, they are also confronting the change management issues that can arise when transforming their operations and business practices.
To realise the true value of advanced analytics, institutions need strong leadership to navigate these issues—and to ensure that information from across the institution can be leveraged wherever it is needed to support data-driven decisions.
Download this white paper to learn:
- What the latest research says about campus leaders’ attitudes toward analytics
- How effective leadership can eliminate barriers to adoption and accelerate time to value
- Why choosing the right analytics platform is essential to success
Other white paper elements include:
- Defining the value delivered when administrators can access the right information, in the right place, at the right time
- Exploring the best practices from higher education and other industries that can facilitate effective adoption
- Identifying the features and functionality that colleges and universities need to implement a successful analytics programme
When campus leaders are empowered with the tools they need to make informed decisions, everyone benefits. Learn how your institution can transform data into insight, and insight into impact.