Engaging Prospective Students in Uncertain Times: 4-year Focus
Highly influenced by the pandemic, enrollment in higher education remains in a dynamic and changing state. What should be an exciting time for new and prospective students continues to be clouded with uncertainty.
Join us for a discussion with Yeshiva University’s Chief Enrollment Management Officer Chad K. Austein as we explore ways to effectively engage prospective students. You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions during a live Q&A.
We’ll discuss how you can:
- Encourage students to choose your institution
- Promote how your institution can help students thrive
- Share transparency into campus operations
- Create a streamlined admissions/enrollment process
- Tell your institution’s story—where it’s been and where it’s going