Ellucian Live 2021 kicks off Monday, April 12: Here are the top 7 reasons to attend
- Ellucian Live 2021 is an immersive, 3D virtual event featuring hundreds of speakers and higher ed institutions
- Special guest speakers Mindy Kaling and Adam Grant will join us to talk about the power of change and organizational management
- Attendees will have a chance to network and connect with higher education’s leading experts, innovators, and game changers
As day one of Ellucian Live 2021 draws near, we wanted to share our excitement and give you a sneak peek of what’s to come. Of course, nothing will compare to the energy and intimacy of being together in person, but this year we’ve redesigned the conference experience to truly bring you the next best thing.
Coming to you live in virtual 3D, attendees will enjoy an unparalleled, personalized event featuring higher education’s most knowledgeable thinkers and innovators. As we continue to progress in spite of ambiguity, now more than ever, we must come together to learn, discuss, listen, and imagine new possibilities for the future of higher education.
Ellucian Live attendees can customize their conference experience with content from 11 session tracks. The conference will include panel discussions, fireside chats, product announcements, company and peer-led sessions, executive and special guest keynotes, an interactive exhibit hall, live Q&A and breakout meetings, networking opportunities and more!
We hope you’ll join us for the most important higher education event of the year. Until then, here are the top seven reasons to join us at Ellucian Live 2021.
Top 7 reasons to attend Ellucian Live 2021
- Stream and participate in over 200 sessions featuring higher ed’s foremost experts, leaders, and innovators—then enjoy free access to all sessions, anytime, on-demand until June 11.
- Ensure you’re up to date on the most recent strategies and technologies that can position your institution and its students for success.
- Experience 3D-rendering technology like never before at this year’s Ellucian Live 2021.
As one of our 2021 sponsors posted, “So excited to experience one of the coolest platforms we’ve ever seen! Building a virtual booth this detailed was a labor of love and a major learning experience, and we can’t wait to show it off!”
- Engage fellow members and leaders of the higher education community while attending customer panels, such as:
A conversation with presidents: What does the future look like?
- Dr. Paul J. LeBlanc – President, Southern New Hampshire University
- Dr. Rawda Awwad – President, The American University of Kuwait
- Dr. Jerald Jones Woolfolk – President, Lincoln University of Missouri
Pragmatic innovation in higher education: A conversation with technology leaders
- Dr. Timothy M. Chester – Vice President for Information Technology, University of Georgia
- Guillermo Garrido – Director, Information Technology, Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Inas Abousharkh – Director, Information Technology, Ajman University
- Kyle Billups – Director, Information Technology, Gavilan Community College
The Chronicle of Higher Education presents research & perspectives on cloud and technology innovation
- Dr. Mary Graham – President, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
- David Armstrong – President, St. Thomas University
- Mario Berry – Vice President for Information Technology, Ed. D., Texas Southern University
- Liz McMillen – Executive Editor, The Chronicle of Higher Education
Celebrating Resiliency and Innovation: Ellucian 2021 Impact Award Winners
The Ellucian Impact Award recognizes institutions using technology to overcome challenges, operate more efficiently, and offer a unique student experience. Award recipients will be publicly announced and showcased at Ellucian Live 2021. Click here to watch the stories shared by the 2020 Impact Award winners.
- Hear from special guests Adam Grant and Mindy Kaling who will join President and Chief Executive Officer Laura Ipsen and Chief People Officer Greg Giangrande for inspiring conversations around improving the status quo and empowering change.
- Participate in optional, interactive events for added fun:
- Virtual trivia event
Join us on Zoom for a little friendly competition during this year’s Ellucian Live. We’ll be hosting Live Virtual Trivia and raffling off gift cards throughout the event—so brush up on your pop culture, history, and fun facts!
- Dueling pianos—LIVE!
Join us for this entertaining virtual dueling piano show, complete with audience participation and song requests. Name your favorite song from any genre and experience it performed live.
- Virtual photo booth
Come stop by our virtual photo booth in the lobby and strike a pose! Available throughout the conference, the virtual photo booth lets you personalize your snaps and create GIFs you can share on social media and beyond. Don’t forget to use the official conference hashtag #eLive2021.
- Win big: Daily prizes
Meet and engage with our partners in the Exhibit Hall for a chance to win daily prizes like a Ring video doorbell, HD Home theater movie projector, noise cancelling headphones, and more.
Bird-of-a-Feather sessions will be held across Monday & Tuesday, giving attendees an opportunity to discuss an assortment of topics and network with their peers.
- Virtual trivia event
- Come away knowing that now more than ever, you have a partnership with an innovative, cloud-based, outcomes-oriented technology leader that has over 3,000 employees who fully believe in the power of higher education and work every day to ensure your success.