The psychology of student attention
It’s time to rethink how you communicate with prospects
- Engaging with potential students on social media is a must
- Personalize content, start conversations, and make them authentic
- Offer something of value, no strings attached
In a saturated media landscape, recruiting and enrollment officers are in an unprecedented battle for attention. Winning that battle depends on understanding how today’s prospective students think and act—and adjusting your own thinking and actions accordingly.
You may have superior programs, but that only matters if prospective students take notice, take time to learn more, and take opportunities to share your story with others. How do you make this happen? Winning the battle for prospective students and getting their attention requires a shift in the way your institution thinks about—and invests in—new methods of engagement.
This white paper includes critical insights on:
- Key strategies to reach and develop prospective students, including how best to utilize social media with authentic and dynamic content and messaging that drives value
- Proven approaches recruiting and enrollment officers must consider to be competitive (and successful) in highlighting the student experience at your institution
- The importance of integrated, shared effort campus-wide, along with savvy use of data analytics