Ellucian Live Online 2020 to Launch June 8
Comprehensive, free virtual sessions to run throughout the year; Registration opens week of May 11, 2020
RESTON, VA – Ellucian, the leading provider of software and services built to power higher education, is excited to announce that Ellucian Live Online 2020 will begin on June 8, 2020. Registration opens the week of May 11, 2020 and is free for all customers. Ellucian Live Online 2020 is an ongoing virtual experience, offering live and pre-recorded sessions, discussion areas and online peer-to-peer networking opportunities on a regular cadence until next year’s Ellucian Live, scheduled for April 11-14, 2021 in Anaheim, California.
“At a time when educators, students, families and communities are facing unprecedented challenges, we are proud to be a part of the higher education community which recognizes that the best solutions are those that we work on together,” said Ellucian President and CEO Laura Ipsen. “Ellucian Live Online is the premier digital destination to share best practices, exchange ideas and co-create what’s next as we navigate these uncertain times.”
About Ellucian Live Online
Ellucian Live Online 2020 is a digital platform that brings the entire Ellucian community together to connect, learn and engage with each other to discover what’s next for higher education. Topics will address today’s higher education needs by role, ranging from tips for maximizing current investments to how cloud and data solutions are creating agility and efficiencies on campuses worldwide, to demonstrations of emerging technology. The virtual experience was co-created with customers to deliver a customized experience tailored to attendee priorities and preferences, including:
- A personalized experience based on your role and interests
- Live webinars and sessions
- On-demand recorded sessions
- Theme-based discussion opportunities within the event platform
- Peer-to-peer discussion and networking
Ellucian Live, Ellucian’s annual users’ conference, brings together more than 8,000 participants from over 1,300 higher education institutions worldwide. Through this event, Ellucian seeks to foster a sense of community in a market facing enormous change by facilitating discussions on critical issues and challenges while sharing best practices amongst peers and offering opportunities to learn from one another.
COVID-19 Resources from Ellucian
As institutions, educators, students, and staff face great change and disruption during the coronavirus outbreak, those who serve higher education are working together to help continue the delivery of vital services and ongoing education to students everywhere.
In support of our customers, partners, and the higher education community, Ellucian is continually updating available resources, including:
- Laura Ipsen’s letter to the community
- Ellucian’s business continuity statement
- Webinar: Business continuity best practices in today’s environment
- Webinar: Business continuity best practices for the future of higher ed
- Webinar: Student well-being in a disruptive time
- Webinar: Deciphering the CARES Act for higher education
- How Ellucian managed services are powering remote campuses
- A discussion space for COVID-19 discussion within the Ellucian community