Reaching the next generation of students
Higher education leaders share their perspectives and predictions
In March 2020, the world of higher education was turned upside down. From a total upheaval of normal processes to a complete digital transformation, everything changed. Today, institutions are left asking, where do we go from here?
To gain insights on the lessons learned and what the future holds, we asked seven enrollment and recruitment insiders for their perspective. One common theme ran through these conversations—traditional approaches to recruitment and enrollment will no longer work.
In this eBook, we'll discuss:
- Customizing prospect communications with data
- Engaging prospective students virtually
- Providing technology-driven service experiences
- Recruiting post-traditional students
- Defining the “new traditional” experience