Six takeaways from The Chronicle of Higher Education report
In 2021, we partnered with The Chronicle of Higher Education to sponsor a report that explored how technology was used during the pandemic. In normal circumstances, higher education institutions are working to solve increasingly complex problems with ever-tightening budgets, but during the pandemic, those challenges increased exponentially.
The solutions developed didn’t just fit the specific needs of each institution, but also enabled them to accelerate future innovation.
Six takeaways we’re truly excited about:
- HyFlex could be the way of the future
- The CIO has a bigger seat at the table
- Collaboration among campus leaders is key
- Technology integration is key to operations
- The time for cloud is now
- Budget constraints are a top concern