Engaging Prospective Students in Uncertain Times: 2-year Focus
Highly influenced by the pandemic, enrollment in community and technical colleges remains in a dynamic and changing state. What should be an exciting time for new and prospective students continues to be clouded with uncertainty.
Join us for a live discussion with Black Hawk College’s Dean of Enrollment Management Heather Bjorgan as we explore ways to effectively engage prospective students. You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions during a live Q&A.
We’ll discuss how you can:
- Encourage students to choose your institution
- Promote how your institution can help students thrive
- Share transparency into campus operations
- Create a streamlined admissions/enrollment process
- Tell your institution’s story—where it’s been and where it’s going
Heather Bjorgan, Dean of Enrollment Management, Black Hawk College
Tim Coley, Senior Principal Strategic Specialist, Ellucian