Stimulus Funding and Higher Education: Now and in the Future
In December 2020, Congress approved another economic stimulus package (CRRSAA) that included $22.7 billion for colleges and universities. The U.S. Department of Education has already begun the process of releasing funds.
What is the process for receiving funding? Are there restrictions? How can your institution benefit from additional funding to improve technology infrastructure to support remote-learning capabilities and student success?
Ellucian is pleased to answer these questions together with the Honorable Tim Roemer, former Congressman and former U.S. Ambassador to India and APCO Worldwide, a leading advisory firm on COVID-related topics, in this Feb. 22 webinar. We walk you through the process and, along with Ellucian Grants Services, share the latest information on pertinent federal grant programs impacted by CRRSAA funding.
In this webinar, we:
- Review the details of the latest stimulus package signed into law and the elements set aside for higher education
- Explore where and how these funds may be directed
- Share best practices as you move forward
- Look beyond the formula funding to additional grant programs
- Review the latest updates as Congress debates the next stimulus package and the potential impacts.
Tim Roemer, former Congressman and former U.S. Ambassador to India
Paul Johnson, Senior Strategist, APCO Worldwide
Dan Scandling, Senior Director, APCO Worldwide
Sharla Trimm, Executive Director of Grants Services, Ellucian
Christi Segal, Senior Director, Managed Services Solutions, Ellucian