Student Well-Being in a Disruptive Time
Over the past few weeks, Ellucian and a panel of customers have met for a webinar series about how to manage change—now and in the long-term—during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. One of the common themes to arise from these conversations has been supporting student well-being during this critical moment.
We know that setting aside time for live webinars can be difficult, so we’ve made the third installment in this series available as an on-demand webinar for viewing at your convenience.
Student Well-Being in a Disruptive Time includes previously unreleased material from our first two panel discussions, plus a new conversation with Mike Johnson, Chief Information Officer of Royal Holloway, University of London. You’ll learn how higher ed leaders are:
- Supporting students’ basic needs
- Addressing device needs for students
- Aiding students with wi-fi connectivity
- Supporting students’ mental well-being
- Making support services available virtually
- Communicating with students across multiple channels
Also, here's a summary of the key takeaways and best practices from this webinar.