Ellucian Pathways Scholarship
The Ellucian Pathways Scholarship is designed to help institutions, with guided pathways programs, and their students with the financial support needed to help students continue their studies.
Congratulations to our 2018 recipients
- Alamo Colleges District
- Community College of Baltimore County
- Central Piedmont Community College
- George Mason University
- Hillsborough Community College
- Odessa College
- Orange Coast College
- Pima Community College
- St. Clair County Community College
- University of California, Riverside
How It Works
Ellucian is offering institutions with guided pathways programs and their students with scholarships designed to aid with college expenses. This scholarship will award ten (10) colleges or universities with a total of $5000 defined by:
- $2000 to the institution to help additional students with their college expenses at the discretion of the institution and
- $1500 each to two (2) eligible students
- Institutions must have an official guided pathways program; including: an institution-specific asset, webpage dedicated to guided pathways or an official guided pathways program list containing your institution’s name.
- Confirm you have at least 2 students eligible for this award. To receive the entire award package, the institution must have at least 2 students submit applications.
- Institutions are responsible to confirm that student applicants are in academic good standing and a registered student at that institution.
- Institutions are required to complete the entry form.
- Institutions are not required to be an Ellucian customer. All eligible institutions are encouraged to apply.
- If your institution and students are selected as winners, all funds must be distributed and used by the student by December 31, 2019.
- Students must be a registered student at the institution and in good academic standing.
- Students must be registered at an institution that has applied to this scholarship at the institution level by submitting the form.
- Students seeking the $1500 scholarship must complete the student entry form including the submission of 1 video/applicant.
- Video: up to 2 minutes in length. See tips to recording a great video.
- Video submission shall include these topics:
- Tell us about you and your story.
- Share your education goals and what impact this scholarship would have on your life.
- How do you exemplify Ellucian’s values?
- Winners of the $1500 scholarships will be selected based on the content in their video and the passion and impact shared in their videos.
- Recipients of the $2000 scholarships will be determined by the institution.
- By submitting your application, you agree to allow Ellucian the use of your video for winner announcement purposes.
- By submitting your application, you agree to allow Ellucian the use of your institution’s name and logo for winner announcement purposes.