Ellucian Pathways Scholarship
The Ellucian Pathways Scholarship is designed to help institutions, with guided pathways programs, and their students with the financial support needed to help students continue their studies.
Congratulations to the 2019 Pathways Scholarship recipients
The 20 award recipients hail from:
Community College of Baltimore County
Golden West College (3 students)
Mercer County Community College
Motlow State Community College
North Shore Community College
Passaic County Community College
Pima County Community College
San Antonio College Honors Academy
San Jacinto Community College (2 students)
Southern New Hampshire University (2 students)
SUNY Rockland Community College
Tulsa Community College (2 students)
University of California Riverside (3 students)
How It Works
Ellucian is offering $5,000 each to 20 students from colleges or universities with guided pathways programs designed to assist with college expenses.
- Institutions must have an official guided pathways program; including: an institution-specific asset, webpage dedicated to guided pathways or an official guided pathways program list containing your institution’s name.
- Institutions are responsible to confirm that student applicants are in academic good standing and a registered student at that institution.
- Institutions are required to complete the entry form.
- Institutions are not required to be an Ellucian customer. All eligible institutions are encouraged to apply.
- If your institution and students are selected as winners, all funds must be distributed and used by the student by December 31, 2020.
- Students must be a registered undergraduate student at the institution and in good academic standing.
- Students must be registered at an institution that has applied to this scholarship at the institution level by submitting the form.
- Students seeking the scholarship must complete the student entry form including the submission of 1 video/applicant.
- Video: up to 2 minutes in length. Videos longer than 2 minutes may be disqualified. See tips to recording a great video.
- Video submission shall include these topics:
- Tell us about you and your story.
- Share your education goals and what impact this scholarship would have on your life.
- How do you exemplify Ellucian’s values?
Stay tuned for 2020 information
- Winners of the $5,000 scholarships will be selected based on the content in their video and the passion and impact shared in their videos.
- By submitting your application, you agree to allow Ellucian the use of your video for winner announcement purposes.
- By submitting your application, you agree to allow Ellucian the use of your institution’s name and logo for winner announcement purposes.
At Ellucian, we wanted to do our part and in 2018 we created the Ellucian Pathways Scholarship. This scholarship is designed to contribute to the success of students and institutions who are making a difference with guided pathways. Since 2018, we have awarded $150,000 to more than 40 students from across the country. We congratulate all the winners and wish them the best in their future endeavors.