How It Works
Ellucian is offering $5,000 each to 20 students from colleges or universities with guided pathways programs designed to assist with college expenses.
- Institutions must have an official guided pathways program; including: an institution-specific asset, webpage dedicated to guided pathways or an official guided pathways program list containing your institution’s name.
- Institutions are responsible to confirm that student applicants are in academic good standing and a registered student at that institution.
- Institutions are required to complete the entry form.
- Institutions are not required to be an Ellucian customer. All eligible institutions are encouraged to apply.
- If your institution and students are selected as winners, all funds must be distributed and used by the student by December 31, 2020.
- Students must be a registered undergraduate student at the institution and in good academic standing.
- Students must be registered at an institution that has applied to this scholarship at the institution level by submitting the form.
- Students seeking the scholarship must complete the student entry form including the submission of 1 video/applicant.
- Video: up to 2 minutes in length. Videos longer than 2 minutes may be disqualified. See tips to recording a great video.
- Video submission shall include these topics:
- Tell us about you and your story.
- Share your education goals and what impact this scholarship would have on your life.
- How do you exemplify Ellucian’s values?
- Winners of the $5,000 scholarships will be selected based on the content in their video and the passion and impact shared in their videos.
- By submitting your application, you agree to allow Ellucian the use of your video for winner announcement purposes.
- By submitting your application, you agree to allow Ellucian the use of your institution’s name and logo for winner announcement purposes.
Congratulations to our 2018 recipients
- Alamo Colleges District
- Community College of Baltimore County
- Central Piedmont Community College
- George Mason University
- Hillsborough Community College
- Odessa College
- Orange Coast College
- Pima Community College
- St. Clair County Community College
- University of California, Riverside
At Ellucian, we wanted to do our part and in 2018 we created the Ellucian Pathways Scholarship. This scholarship is designed to contribute to the success of students and institutions who are making a difference with guided pathways. In our first year, we awarded $50,000 to twenty students from ten institutions. We congratulate all the winners and wish them the best in their future endeavors.