Advising hundreds more students each year—and increasing retention to 81%
Improving student advising and increasing retention
- 3% increase in retention and $456,508 in additional tuition revenue in first year of implementation
- 81% current retention rate (compared to national average of 68% at peer institutions)
- $1.3 million in additional tuition revenue in 2 years
- 200 advising hours successfully rescheduled and almost double the number of students served per year
- 260 hours of manual intervention processing hours saved per year
Seeking to help more students succeed through enhanced advising, Lee University implemented CRM Advise. By automating early-alert management and appointment rescheduling, Lee now saves hundreds of hours of manual processing and lost advising time each year—ensuring that more students can get the personalized help they need to stay on track.
The university has increased retention and first-time/full-time graduation rates and has alleviated the need for additional headcount in the advising department.