success—whether that success is determined by graduation rates, time to
degree, retention, or persistence—is a priority for many institutions
today. But making informed and strategic decisions to move your
programs can be difficult, particularly when responsibility for student
success is spread across your institution.
Student Retention Performance is a tightly integrated package of
scorecards, dashboards, reports, and analytic capabilities designed to
help your institution improve its student retention and success
initiatives. With easy access to data from Banner by Ellucian, you
can examine student success indicators, understand how your programs are
or aren’t working, analyze trends over time, and gain the insight you
need for more successful strategies.
Get the answers you need to improve student success
- Who is at risk on campus and why?
- What are our retention and degree completion rates?
- Which programs are doing the best job at graduating students on time?
- How effective are my retention programs and intervention strategies?
- How do student indicators like preparation, class participation, and community involvement affect performance?
- What trends can we identify semester to semester and year over year?