Business Continuity Best Practices in Today’s Environment
On March 31, Ellucian and a panel of customer experts met for a discussion about how to manage change—now and in the short term—during the coronavirus outbreak. This idea-filled discussion covered best practices for remote work, online teaching and learning, and campus engagement and communication, as well as ideas for supporting your community in the days ahead.
The panelists shared their experiences and lessons learned, and answered attendee’s most pressing questions, including:
- How has your operating model changed?
- How are you supporting faculty in the move to online instruction?
- How are you supporting your staff for telework?
- How are you communicating updates and future plans to your constituents?
- How are students staying engaged with the campus community?
- What do you wish you’d had in place at the start of the pandemic?
- How do you think this experience will shape the future of higher ed?
Also, here’s a summary of the key takeaways and best practices from this panel discussion.