Successfully managing non-traditional programs
The top four priorities for chief financial officers.
- Many institutions lack the right systems and technology to administer non-traditional programs effectively
- Access, insight, integration, and value, if well administered, are key to program success
- The right administrative system will improve transparency, revenue, and results
Most continuing education and workforce development programs are expanding to meet rising demand. But CFOs often find it hard to get the financial and performance data they need to ensure accountability and profitability. If you are a CFO at an institution looking at technology solutions, make sure the one chosen fills your most critical needs.
Many institutions are eager to capitalize on demand for continuing education and workforce development programs—increasing their offerings and setting new revenue goals. And yet most lack the right systems and technology to administer these programs effectively—to serve students with non-traditional needs, launch courses on demand, track financial performance, and demonstrate results and compliance. As institutions begin to invest in software solutions specifically designed to manage nontraditional programs, CFOs should assess each solution based on its ability to fill four key needs:
- Access to reports updated in real time, including financial and performance data
- Insight into opportunities to increase profits and efficiency
- Integration with the institution’s existing enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, so student and financial data is managed efficiently in a single system of record
- Value for corporate partners and individual consumers, including a user-friendly platform, available on mobile 24/7
Access. Integration. Insights. Value. These are four top priorities for the CFO who seeks a well-managed non-traditional program—one defined by transparency, revenue, and results.
The burgeoning non-traditional education market is an important source of increased enrollment and revenue. But stability and success require the right administrative solutions.
Download the e-book to learn more.