Business Continuity Best Practices for the Future of Higher Ed
On April 7, Ellucian and a panel of customer experts met online for the second webinar in our business continuity series. Our speakers shared their institutions’ coronavirus responses and discussed the lasting impact that today’s changes could have on higher education.
The panelists shared their experiences and lessons learned, exploring questions like:
- Which methods of student engagement have been the most successful?
- How will higher education need to change to support retention and persistence?
- How should higher education prepare for incoming classes?
- What changes lie ahead for hiring and remote work in higher education?
- What impact do you foresee on programs, majors, credentialing, and workforce needs?
Also, here's a summary of the key takeaways and best practices from this panel discussion.
Laura Ipsen, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ellucian
Kimberly Bloomston, Vice President of Project Management, Ellucian
Klara Jelinkova, Vice President for International Operations and IT & Chief Information Officer, Rice University
Joe Moreau, Vice Chancellor of Technology, Foothill-De Anza Community College District
Shaya Phillips, Chief Information Officer, Fordham University
Eric Satterly, Chief Information Officer and Vice Provost for IT, Bellarmine University
Joe Tolisano, Chief Information Officer, Connecticut State Colleges and Universities