The Ellucian Impact Award celebrates the higher education visionaries inspiring others to push the boundaries of technology and innovation. The annual award recognizes the institution utilizing technology to produce a better student experience, to become more efficient, and to resolve challenges.
Congratulations to the winners and finalists
2019 Impact Award Winners
2019 Impact Award Finalists
How it works
Is your institution innovating to enhance the student and constituent experience? Has your campus been modernized and transformed by technology? Have the changes you’ve made had an impact on the higher education community? Share your stories and be recognized for the impact your institution is having in higher education technology.
Customers can nominate themselves for an award or can be nominated by others inspired by their work. The nomination window is open until February 1, 2019.
An internal and external panel will review the nominations to determine the winners and finalists. The award recipients will be publicly announced and showcased at Ellucian Live 2019.
The Ellucian Impact Award
Is your institution innovating to enhance the student experience? Has your campus been transformed by technology? Share your story and be recognized for the impact your institution is having in higher education technology. Nominate your institution for the annual Ellucian Impact Award.
Nominations are now closed for the 2019 Ellucian Impact Award.
- Did your initiative have a unique vision showing innovation and creativity?
Transformation and modernization
- Have you gone through a significant modernization effort at your institution? Have you optimized existing technology and created better integration? Have you moved to the cloud?
Impact on institution and student experience
- How is technology impacting your institution? Are you improving the experience of your students, staff, and constituents? Does your data show increased productivity or cost savings? Have you been successful in change management?
Community and influence
- Have your technology practices impacted the higher education community at large?
Reportable metrics are imperative. Results can be quantifiable or anecdotal, but more measurable results and examples will result in better scoring.
The Ellucian Impact Award is open to any current Ellucian customer. Institutions will be required to complete and submit the entry form by no later than February 1, 2019, 5 p.m. ET. All eligible institutions are encouraged to apply.
An internal Ellucian committee will evaluate all submissions. Top entries will advance to a panel of Ellucian Executive Advisory Council members representing select Ellucian customers. The decisions of this committee are final. Executive Advisory Council members representing any nominated institution will not participate in the evaluation of award submissions.
All winners agree, as a condition of their receipt of the award, to allow Ellucian to use their image, name, and nomination information in any markets, media, and other forms of publicity, without further permission or compensation. Participants represent that they have the right to use any material or personal information submitted as part of your submission.
It is incumbent upon the institution or individual to confirm there is no prohibition imposed on the institution or individual, either by statute or institutional policy or practice, that would preclude the institution or individual from accepting the award.
All participants agree to be bound by these terms and by the decisions of Ellucian, including but not limited to, decisions regarding eligibility and award recipients, which are final and binding in all respects. Ellucian reserves the right to revise, suspend, or cancel this award program in its sole discretion.
Ellucian will maintain the privacy of any personal information provided with your application as described in its Privacy Statement (http://www.ellucian.com/privacy). Ellucian may use the personal information you provide to send you communications about the award process and related promotional activities. Ellucian will maintain the personal information you provide for up to three years unless a longer period is required for legal or regulatory requirements.
Previous Award Winners
Formerly known as the EllumiNation Awards, previous winners include:
- 2018 Technology Award: Oral Roberts University
- 2017 Campus Award: Elon University
- 2016 Campus Award: Old Dominion University
- 2018 Community Award: Oregon State University Foundation, Mark Koenig
- 2017 Community Award: Simpson College, Kelley Bradder
- 2016 Community Award: University of San Diego, Avi Badwal
- 2018 Executive Award: Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Dr. Mary Graham
- 2017 Executive Award: American University of the Middle East, Vinod Vyas
- 2016 Executive Award: Belhaven University, Virginia Henderson
Contact us at [email protected].
Download a copy of the information sheet.